Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Creations

Weekends are the days I like to devote my time to writing patterns and coming up with new things.  I work on things through the week too, but it's nice to have the weekends just for that.

This weekend I finished up my Loopy Patterns.  They are one of the first things I had been making for appliques and clips.

Loopy Flower Pattern available here.

 Loopy Butterfly Pattern available here.


They are available in my shop and also available together in a pattern pack here.

I finished up my spider pattern as well.  More for Halloween, but I wanted to share early.

Spider Pattern available here.

New creations possibly coming in pattern form soon:

Here is my first version of a princess inspired by a friend of mine.  


Sun and cloud inspired by a customer.



No comments:

Post a Comment