Sunday, June 19, 2011

It was a busy week!

Since the last post, I have
  • finished a couple orders of applique
  • received a couple orders for more
  • had 2 requests for patterns
  • which turned into 4 patterns because the one needed buddies
Ok when I put it in bullet form it doesn't seem like much but trust me it was!

Here are the newest patterns:


Music Notes pattern available here.

Rescue Vehicle Pattern Pack available here.
Or individually Police CarFire Truck, and Ambulance.


I have taken down my hair clips and applique in my Etsy shop so that I can focus on creating patterns. In the coming weeks, I would like to work on a few themes like people (including princess), weather, farm, more vehicles (including train, bus, car, truck) and any other ideas that come my way.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment